Saturday, August 8, 2009

Joel's Project: A Waterfall



Heres the footer thats ready for cement.







Cement is now done, start the block.







The block done on day one. Can you see the waterfall yet?




The block done. All the way!






Time to therosil, so it won't leak!







Time for Rock! Looking pretty good.








HOORAY! Here is is! The waterfall is gorgeous, my hubby did a awesome job. I love it but can't wait for it to cool down so we can go outside and sit by it some more. I love the clouds in this picture. They look so cool!






The top of the waterfall. That plant on top is a vine and it will eventually grow all over the place.





Inside of the waterfall.







Hooray for the Waterfall. We love it. I'm so happy we no longer have dirt there. Good Job to Joel, I'm glad I have a husband who is so handy and knows how to do all this fun stuff. Because I wouldn't have a clue! Love you Joel!






* By the way, I'm going to have him add some more stuff in here, because he knows all the fun facts about everything, way more than I do~!

7 comments:

Tracy Beckett said...

Wow, that is awesome! I can't believe Joel did all that. I'm quite impressed--what a beautiful addition to your yard! And Kally, you are sweet to build up your husband like that. Love you guys!

Becky said...

I say WOW too! That looks so good! Your hubby did an AWESOME job! A little jealous here... :)

val said...

WOW is right! Look how cool that looks! I'm glad you got all the stages of how it is built...who knew?! Very nice, we'll have to come and see it soon!

Deb-t said...

What the? I didn't even know you had a project like this going on! This is the coolest thing EVER! Thanks for the picture by picture progress...Joel- you are so dang talented! Come and get Matt to finish this project he started six months ago, now!
Dang that is just so NICE!

Katrina said...

I'm incredibly jealous of your waterfall. It is beautiful. Bryan and I would like to have one one day. If we have questions, now I know who to go to for info. Great job Joel!

Unknown said...

It does look great! I want one in my yard too!!
Ben

Lynseylou said...

GREAT!! So when are you going to come and do that to my yard!? No seriously we need some serious landscape ideas... so start thinking!