Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kalven is 6!!!



It is completely crazy to me to think I have a 6 year old. My oldest boy is growing up so much. Here he is right before we sang him Happy Birthday!!!



Gettin' done eating his cake. YUM!




Kalven and Julia playing with his present!



Loving his present. Every year I seem to get worse and worse about taking pictures. I think I get a lot and low and behold I only have a couple. I need to work on this! Happy Birthday Kalven! We love you!

3 comments:

Tiff George said...

Wow - I can't believe he's 6, either! Happy birthday, little buddy! It looks like you guys had fun - wish we were there to play with you!

Deb-t said...

Oh my cuteness! Kalven, I can't wait to see you when you come for Thanksgiving! He's getting all grown up already.....wah!

val said...

Aw, Crap, I'm even worse of an Aunt. Happy late birthday, Kalven!! Is that a Geo tracks train? Those are our favorites!! I can't believe he is 6! Time flies, huh?