So heres our story. Julias birthday was on a sunday. But me and my mom and sister went to Las Vegas to see So You Think You Can Dance: Season 5 top 10 dancers on saturday and we were sleeping over in vegas. It was so much fun! So back to my point, we were planning on making a cake and letting Julia open her presents. I was stressing on when I would get home and how late it would be to make a cake. So I asked Joel if he would make the cake for me, and his reply was I just pulled it out of the oven. I was like, " Are you serious?" and he said yes. What a awesome husband I have, I came home to a clean house and a huge broken tv was finally gone that has been in our living room for months. It was a nice little break and than when you come home to all that, its a little breath of fresh air. So that is a picture with Julia sticking her hands in her cake. Along with Kody's hand as well.
YUM YUM Birthday Cake!
I love that she just picked it up and was licking her cake, it was so cute!

We got Julia a Dora bike for her birthday. Julia is always saying birthday bike and than laughs, She is our little doll.

Julia's great grandma got her this little rocking chair, it had princesses all over it, and needed to be repainted. So Joel painted it green and put Tinkerbell on the chair to match Julia's room. She loves it! He did such a good job on it!
We got Julia a Dora bike for her birthday. Julia is always saying birthday bike and than laughs, She is our little doll.
Julia's great grandma got her this little rocking chair, it had princesses all over it, and needed to be repainted. So Joel painted it green and put Tinkerbell on the chair to match Julia's room. She loves it! He did such a good job on it!
*How I love my sweet family!

4 comments:
Wow, that is awesome! The little green chair looks great, and I'm so glad you got to have a getaway and came home to nice surprises. That is the best! Happy birthday to little Julia; I can't believe she is 2!! Can't wait to see you this week.
Oh she is so blasted sweet! I can't wait to see you guys this week. You should bring her bike up so she can ride it around at the church at Thanksgiving!
Good Job, Joelly for cleaning up the house and baking Julia her b-day cake. I love the pretty tinkerbell chair, too.j
Did you have a blast in Vegas at SYTYCD????
Wow, brownie points galore Joel! Julia is already 2!!! How time flies! She is such a cute little thing! As for your comment on my blog... I would love more kids... but it is so hard to take that step now that Lexi is having her "terrible two" time...
OH, she is such a cutie! I can't believe I am this late at wishing her a happy birthday, and I live here! Someday, I will be a better aunt, I promise!
And how fun that you got to go see SYTYCD! Good for you! ANd hurray, Joel, you are an awesome chair maker, cake maker, and hubby all around! P.S., I think it is almost his birthday!!! HEy, I can't wait to see you guys some time this week!!
Post a Comment