Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Sweetest Little Big Boy Kalven


So I looked at Kalven on Christmas Day and he was reading one of his books that he got for Christmas to his great grandma Hafen. This was by far the sweetest thing ever. My cute little boy thinking of his great grandparents, it just melts my heart.




Here is Kalven reading it to his great grandpa. My grandpa is so hard of hearing that Kalven would push the pen to let it read and than he would put it up to his ear, it was the sweetest thing in the world. My little boy is so thoughtful and sweet, I have to remember that instead of being so negative all the time. But once again this totally melts my heart. I love my Kalven! I love my grandparents. I'm so glad Kalven has been able to get to know them and love them just as much as I do!

2 comments:

Becky said...

O-my that is so super cute and sweet!!! Your kids are very lucky to get to know them. My kids are so afraid of them and won't hug them or anything. It kind of makes me sad. So be very grateful! Those are some really cute pictures you got!

Tracy Beckett said...

That is really sweet! Kalven is a sweetie--all of your kids are. It was so fun to see you guys last week. We miss you already!