Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009


Christmas Eve is always the funnest for the kids. ALL day Kalven would ask me if it was time to go to the daycare yet? So when santa called his name, he went flying up there to sit on santas lap. He loved it, and he got a leapfrog book ,and the first thing he said was where is the pen that goes with it! Funny kids of mine, yes he did end up getting the pen!



Kody was so sad because they called Kody's name with thought so he went racing up there and they said it was Kody but with a I and so Kody came and told me why didn't they call my name, am I not getting a present? I said ya you just have to be patient and you'll get one. So they FINALLY called his name, you know to a little guy that seemed like forever, and he was so happy and we went and climbed on his lap, no problem. Kody got these flashcards that he can write on and then erase. After he opened his gift, Kody said, " This is just what I wanted" cute boy!!!




Julia I wondered how she was going to do. All day I kept telling her we were going to go see santa and if she wanted a present she was going to have to sit on his lap. I would ask her, "are you going to sit on santa's lap?" Julia would say no way. So when they called her name, Joel walked her up there and she sat on santas lap, no problem at all, I waved to her and told her to smile, and she was so precious she waved to me back and smiled! Priceless!!!!


No comments: