Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Kody Boy is a Sunbeam!!!


Here is a cute picture of Kody after he made it through church his first day as a sunbeam! I was wondering how he was going to do, on saturday we went to the church and he got to meet his teacher and he wouldn't let me out of his sight, so I thought he wasn't going to do very well. So on sunday we sat on the same row as him (we teach so we are in primary also anyways) he wanted to sit on my lap and I told him he was fine to sit there, I let him take his blanket with him, and than when they went to class, I thought I'd have to walk with him, but nope he just got up and went with his class. So I was proud of my little sunbeam, and if he wants his blanket every week, I'm willing to let him take it! :) They grow so fast, Kody is going to be 4 in just a few months and when you have stuff like this, it just makes you want to cry, yet smile! How I love my boy. Oh ya he is going to be by far the loudest little boy in primary this year! After I picked him up, I asked the teacher how Kody did, and she said he was very helpful and a very good boy! I need to put on here how he sings Jesus wants me for a sunbeam because he is SO cute when he sings it!

3 comments:

Campbell said...

What cute kids. Ty had a hard time his first day of Primary too. But then last Sunday he did really good and when he got a little sad he went and sat on the teacher's lap and he was okay the rest of the time.
Those little mama's boys!! They are so funny.

Camille said...

Oh wow he is already a sunbeam! What a little stud! In response to your previous post... I have the SAME issue!! I HATE dogs, I had a traumatic biting experience as a kid and I HATE the poop and nasty hair and they stink! But the hus and Lexi would love one. Plus who needs another mouth to feed? Let me know what you decide on this one!

val said...

Oh yes, put Kody on here singing...that would be so darling! He sure is a cutie with his new Sunbeam crown on. I think Gavin is going to be the naughtiest Sunbeam....dang it.