Friday, March 26, 2010

I LOVE HAIR CUTS!

March 18th, 2010

Kalven before his haircut. I'm so glad that Joel finally decided to cut the boys hair, it was just getting so long and now that we are close to summer, I LOVE not doing their hair!

Kody while he was getting his hair cut!



Can you tell where Kalven gets all his funny weird faces he makes from? The both have those big wide open eyes!!! :) Oh ya Joel buzzed his hair as well too, so this is his before picture!




After shot of the boys! I love it! I'm so glad, no more hair!



I love pictures like this, even though nobody is really looking, it is just one of those moments!!!! It also shows you how insane Joel and I are! ha!



3 comments:

Kaycee said...

your boys look really manly now since they had their hair cut!

Deb-t said...

Ha ha, Kally, you make me laugh with that last comment about being so crazy at your house! I LOVE it!!! And Joel is good to cut all of their hair (and his own)! Now they all match!

Karmen said...

What GREAT pictures you always take! Cutest family...now where's a few picts with you, Kally?!