I LOVE this picture of Kalven first off, he is my cutest little boy! Okay so this morning Kalven woke up and said, "Look at my tooth mom" and he was holding the top set of his teeth on this one tooth and pulling the tooth back, it was gross, did that make sense? I hope so. So I told him to wiggle it with his tongue and stop doing that! So than a little while later he said, "Can I pull out my tooth?" I thought really? Joel said go for it! Sure enough he did and it popped right out! I couldn't believe he pulled it out, and that it actually just came right out! The funny thing is, Kalven never said anything about it being loose at all or anything until that morning! Funny boy we have!
See I told you about the face, look at the hair cut post if you don't know what I'm talking about. Its cute and funny, but can't you just smile?

2 comments:
kalven is so funny and very tough... miss you guys! :)
Like Father, like son, right? I love the silly, goofy faces they pull. That is so funny that Kalven didn't say anything at all about having a loose tooth until the day he pulled it out. What a tough kid!
Post a Comment