Kalven getting ready for his t-ball game. We LOVE his yellow shirts. Kalven is so funny because he just posed that way so I could take the picture!
Kalven made it to first base. He can hit the ball pretty good, I'm glad we signed him up for t-ball.
Kalven was so excited when I asked him if he wanted to help me make a treat for his teachers. We just love Miss Clark, and Mrs. V. They have done awesome and Kalven just loves his teacher. So we made a little candy jar that says Thanks for "BEE"ing the BEST TEACHER EVER!!! Kalven was so happy and sweet to give it to his teachers!
Kalven lost his first front tooth!
Look how wiggly this tooth was! It was hanging on by a thread, kinda gross but kinda cool. So after I took this picture I just kind of flipped the tooth the same way I was holding it and it popped right out, it kind of scared Kalven and me both I think. But he was happy to have that tooth gone!
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth! haha, no more teeth!

3 comments:
Hooray for Kalven losing BOTH of his front teeth! What a total cutie.
I just love that he is playing T-ball. Is it fun for Julia and Kody to cheer for him? It's hard for those little guys to actually connect with the ball so good job, Kalven on your hit to first base!
Wow! It's so cute when kids lose their two front teeth!!!
Your place looks great! :D the kids are so cute, I love em in their home depot aprons! :) I have the same flower as Julia, the big pink one
Post a Comment