Joel and I on our 7 year anniversary. So in church they have a mailbox in singing time in the primary room, and Joel was sneaky and put a note in there for me.
It read: To sister Campbell, I am the luckiest man alive, it has been an amazing 7 years. I love you. Happy Anniversary. Love brother Campbell
What a sweet husband of mine, and it has been an amazing 7 years! Than we sent the kids to grandma's house and sat around and watched a couple of movies, and ordered take out. It was the best thing to just stay home and hang out together. We are lame we know, but it was so relaxing!
Kody taking a picture of us, and I look funny in this picture, but it is still cute! Just don't look at me to much!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Julia and Kody. Julia is so sweet to hug Kody. Kalven is being our photographer!
7 years, three kids later but we are still loving life and going strong. How I love my husband, thank you for a great 7 years and how I love my family!

5 comments:
What a cute family you guys have. Congratulations!!! Happy you got to have a nice relaxing day....you guys deserve it.
Happy anniversary! It sounds like you had a lovely day/night. Cute pictures and we love you so!
That is so cute that your boys took turns taking the pictures. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Holy Moly time just goes so fast!
And I think the best thing sometimes is to be able to be lazy around the house and do things that are low key. That is pure heaven!
Joel, I love the idea you did during sharing time with the mailbox. So clever!!!
Happy Anniversary! Already 7 years!? Wow! Cute, Cute, CUTE kids!!!
Great pics, you all look sooo happy! Happy Anniversary! Late, I know, sorry..
Post a Comment