I think the tree looks cool, even though it is dead. Although if you notice on the one branch it has some life, so we thought if we cut both of the other branches so they are even, maybe it will come back to life! I wish I would have gotten a picture of it when it was pretty and alive!
A closer picture of the tree.
My hubby in the tree cutting it down. We got one branch off and we still need to cut the other one, but we love our dead sad tree!
* Also I just found out that if you go into your settings on the blog, and than click updated editor at the bottom, than you can do SOOO much more with your pictures, I like them BIG like this. Anyways try it out if you like it. I just wonder if they would still print nicely in a book or if it would be fine! I guess we will see.

3 comments:
Holy cow, I didn't realize how BIG your sad, dead tree was until I saw the picture of Joelly up in it! Waaah.
I will have to play aroun with the settings and see what I can do with my pictures. Thanks for the info!
oh,how did it die?maybe it will just spring back up someday!
Aw, poor tree!! It's hopefully still alive!
Post a Comment