Our fun little Kody boy! What a joy he was this day. So as you know Kody LOVES LOVES LOVES to take things apart, and I was on the computer not watching him, and I come into the living room with the door lock taken apart. Smart funny little thing, I was just already having one of those days. So when Joel came home he was trimming our dead sad tree out front and we thought Kody was playing in the garage, you know with TOYS!!! But Kody went around the whole garage and took off all the outlets in the garage, I thought man, he is really on one today! So that was our excitement, all in one day!
*Kody told Joel it would be cool if you were a boy and a girl than you could just marry yourself. Haha, funny!
*Kody asked me today how does Troy kiss Gabriella because he is so much bigger than she is? I said, "Kody do you mean taller?" Kody said ya. I said he just leans down and kisses her, just like daddy is taller than mommy but we still kiss. -Great why is he so curious about all this stuff anyways?
*In High School Musical 1 Troy doesn't end up singing any of the songs, so on our cd that we have happened to have one of the last songs Troy and Gabriella sing. Kody asked if we were still listening to hsm and I told him yes, Kody said,"Well why do they sound different than?" -Funny that we listen to hsm that much that he noticed that they sounded different. What a smart little one I have.

3 comments:
Kody is one witty kid! The things he comes up with just freaking crack me up! I love the boy/girl one the best where you could just marry yourself. Ha ha!
I guess he's going to be quite the handyman when he grows up with all his unassembling/reassembling skills! Love him!
Yes, he is learning to be a handyman like Joel. I should hire him to come help me out over here! That is hilarious about the plug outlets!
Oh my goodness Kody! He's into kissing already!? Yike! He's a cute, silly, boy!
Post a Comment