Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Camping at Panguitch


This was the cutest thing, Julia came over to Joel with a marshmallow in her mouth and Joel grabbed it and ate it. But I barely missed it! But its still cute!

Kalven getting done adding bait to his hook, of course makes a funny face.



I LOVE this picture of all three of our kids fishing away!



Kody baiting his hook, its nice because the boys can bait the fishing poles all by themselves.



Julia fishing! She loves it as much as the boys do!





Gross, we found a dead fish on the rocks, and of course they were trying to poke at it and put it on their fishing pole, to say we caught a fish! Boys will be boys, I guess~




Like father, like son, loving to fish. They are soooooo focused on what they are doing!





Trace with his cool glasses on.






Kody kept bringing me pretty flowers, these ones looked so interesting so I had to take a picture!




How we LOVE her, she is so precious!





Even when she makes a sad looking face.




So when we got done fishing, this is what Kody did to the fire pit! Funny kid~!




Sweet Kalven



Sweet Kody




Julia looking at a butterfly, she loves butterflies. Julia will chase the butterfly and say "my butterfly, my butterfly"


Here is the butterfly she chased, I swear that SAME one stayed by us the whole time!



We went on this hike called Cascade Falls. It was pretty neat. At one point in the walk I told Julia, "Mommy's tired." Julia said, "Yeah that's because you need to exercise." I laughed and said, "Is Julia tired?" Julia replied,"No that's because I don't need to exercise mom." haha, how funny yet just throw it in my face, she is such a funny little girl.



We made it, if you look behind Kalven there is a little hole that you could actually climb through if there wasn't any water!



A picture of the falls, so pretty.





More of the falls.




Where the water comes out of. We think it is pretty.


The three kids taking a break!



Kody taking a picture of mommy and daddy! It's so pretty and green behind us!



Love this picture, I love the blue sky and how green and pretty it is!



Love the red rocks and green trees!


How I love her, she just takes the cutest pictures ever!



Need I say more? Like sons, like father of theirs, somehow they ALL LOVE THE FIRE!!!!!



Love this picture, Kalven has the funnest face ever, it is so blasted cute! Julia trying not to smile!



I actually think this picture is cool, because the flames are so high ( that would be the boys, yes including Joel in my family) but they are behind the flames, kind of cool!



Gotta love Kalven's funny donut face! haha!







4 comments:

Campbell said...

This looks great! hope you guys are doing well!

Love ya'
Ben

Tracy Beckett said...

Wow, looks like such a fun trip! You guys are great to spend the time as a family fishing and hiking--those are what makes the memories. Your kids are definitely adorable! Love and miss you guys.

Deb-t said...

You guys always have so much fun! What fun to go fishing and those waterfalls are WAY pretty.

Jen Ross said...

Oh, I love all these pictures of your family! They sure are growing up and look so cute! Great memories you're all making!