Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kally is 25!!!



Here is my rainbow cupcakes that I decided to me. I was worried they would be hard to make, but they were so easy. Thanks Tiff for the idea.

The ending look, pretty cute huh?


With the wrapper on. Still looks pretty cool!



My beautiful sister, and Julia, and her son Thomas.




Trace and Julia, thinking they are cool! haha! :)




This was my birthday card from Joel and the kids, I LOVED it, I feel like I'm breaking all the time, and I'm only 25~! Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!





Inside the card, makes me laugh even more!






So this is what I ordered off the internet for myself. I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Lie to me" it is such a awesome show! Excited to watch the whole season!





This is how Kody decided he wanted to eat the cupcakes, lovely huh?




Afterwards, he is messy but one blasted cute child!



Jennie with her other son Tyler.



* Overall it was a good day, we went and saw Step Up 3 and ate at Outback for dinner. Just hung out, thats what I enjoy the most, just being lazy..... I am getting old! haha, really though age doesn't effect me, at lease not yet!

3 comments:

Tracy Beckett said...

Happy birthday, Kally! 25 is so young, I think! :) Good job on those rainbow cupcakes, and hope you had a great day. Love you!

Deb-t said...

I'm glad I got to talk to you on your birthday since I'm WAY BEHIND in reading blogs! Glad you had a fun birthday. I've had those cupcakes Tiff makes and they are delicious! Glad you had success in making them.
I'm so jealous you went and saw Step Up 3. I still haven't seen it. Love you!

Jen Ross said...

Wow, love those rainbow cupcakes! I may have to try that one of these days! (except I don't have little ones anymore...waah!)

Hope your day was a good one! WIsh I were 25 again!

Love you!