Kalven had to make this holder out of a cereal box, to use as a file to keep all his papers in all year long. So here is the side with his name.
The other side! Kalven didn't want to show me his face!
One Side
The other side
This was a mirror at my sisters house, thought it was pretty funny because it was so dusty, he wrote his name in it.
Kalven's Super Star Poster, since he was the special leader, he got to make a poster, he choose his photo's he wanted on there and where he put them, so it was fun. Kalven was pretty funny because he didn't want ANY photos of him making funny faces (which is usually ALL OF THEM!) So I told him he better stop making funny faces or he will have to put them on his projects,
What I typed up and put on his poster board.
I gotta ask Kalven what this was a picture of, I forgot, I think a guy riding his scooter?
Kalven being funny and not being able to hold still while I try to take a picture, I'll I have to say is I'm glad we are done with school projects! At least I hope! :)

2 comments:
Good job on the projects!!! And I LOVE the new picture on top of the blog. SO CUTE!!!! I especially love the boys' ties....too funny!
Don't you love school projects? They turn out cute but are usually lots of work for MOM! You guys did a great job on that. I love the blog picture just like Nadja--that is AWESOME! Love ya.
Post a Comment