Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WATER OR MUD?! I'M NOT SURE WHICH ONE IS WORSE?





It was HOT in sunny st. george, so we decided to put the pool under the slide! The kids loved it and it was one of the best ideas EVER! Kalven getting ready to go down.







Kalven down the slide, I love it he didn't care if water got in his eyes or anything, he was having some fun!







Kody's turn, doesn't he just look so unsure about going down the slide?






All 3 of them, Kalven looks like he is getting ready to attack them with water or something.







Just love this picture with the water, think it looks cool!






Kody makin' a SPLASH!!!





I love that Julia is the one with the hose, and the boys keep going down the slide!







Julia gettin' Kalven with water.


MUD?!






Now this is what the kids like to do in our front yard.... play in MUD... we have a spot in the backyard where they can dig all they want, but they want the water turned on, so they can be as dirty and adorable as they can!





Julia showing me her bum.... dirty little bum!







Kody showing me his hands, and yes our patio ALWAYS looks like this, we need to get rocks, so they can't play in the dirt. Although I did take off the hose pip.... haha!




Even better picture of the patio, boy oh boy. Kids will be kids right? Even if I have to clean it up every day! At lease they are having fun!





Look at that huge hole they have going?

3 comments:

Becky said...

Awww-what a good mom to let them play in the mud. But I think mud is worst by far! But I'm sure its the funniest.

Campbell said...

How cute! They look like they are having such a good time. Good on you for letting them play in the mud. :D

Tracy Beckett said...

Looks like tons of fun going on at your place! And I know that red dirt is so hard to get out of everything. You are way nicer than me to let them in the mud! Your kids are cute as ever. We love and miss you!