Monday, September 13, 2010

Our last trip to Panguitch is always so sad......

I know I blog SOOO many pictures, sorry they are just so cute or sweet, I have to! :)

Joel made this cool stick and Kody chopped off its head!

In his right hand he has the saw and is ALL excited to cut it off!



We caught them cutting wood. How funny, Kody doesn't look to sure about letting Julia cut the wood though.


Kody's turn, he is just as happy as she is, although it looks like he is getting her right in the tummy.




This was Joel's proof that I play in the fire too. haha!



Kalven and uncle Trace being funny!




Julia getting ready to go on a 4wheeler ride. She is getting so big. Last year that helmet was tipping her over, this year it fits so good!





Julia and Trace.




GROSS, Kalven was so EXCITED that he got to hold a fishes heart.




Even worse, Joel gutting the fish, gross!


Good size fish!





Grandpa Hafen and Kody fishin together!





Kalven with grandpa and the fish he caught!



Mommy with Kody and Julia.



Mommy with Kody.



Daddy with Kody




Kody taking pictures of worms on my camera. Funny.



Kody taking a picture of the lake, pretty, but rough.



Kody not to sure what he is smiling about.


Kalven thinking something, maybe can I ride my 4wheeler?



Love this picture of Julia, she is so blasted cute!

1 comment:

Campbell said...

Cute pictures!! I'm so happy that you blog too. I love seeing what the family is up to and seeing how big the kids are getting. So thanks for blogging.You guys have such cute kids. and YES you guys need to come visit us and we'll take you all over Europe. :D