Kalven as Darth Vadar, Kody as a Ninja. This has been the boys costume for almost like 2-3 years, I think its probably time to buy them a new one... they don't seem to care tho'
Pretty Julia as a "Butterfly Princess" as she called it
Kody, Daddy as a scary ghost, and Julia.
Julia, so precious!
The back of her outfit!
All of them, we figured we better get mommy a WITCH costume for next year... considering I never dress up!
LOVE this picture, even if Joel is a scary ghost!
Julia was cute, she pointed to this sign and said, "That sign says no one is home" Cute little girl!
All of them walking to the door, it was cute Julia would squeal "Happy Halloween" and "Thank you" She is just adorable
My brother bobby and his wife, from A night before christmas people.
my nephew as a mummy
my neice as a horse
my other nephew as batman! Love Halloween but glad it is over, now I just have to accomplish Kalven's bday, Julia's bday, somewhere in their a root canal for Joel, Thanksgiving, Joel's bday, than Christmas... coming sooo fast!

2 comments:
Happy halloween! Great costumes, even if they've been used before! Love you guys!
-Ben
So Cute!! I love halloween!! Looks like your halloween was fantastic!
Post a Comment