Okay going back 7 years is a LOT more difficult, especially when we didn't even have a digital camera when we first had Kalven! But here we go!
Kalven was born on November 10th, 2003. He is the cutest little thing ever. He weighed 8lbs 11 ounces and was 21 inches long! I know I have big babies!
Kalven being so sweet and laying there.
Kalven's first Christmas! Cute little dude!
Joel, me and Kalven were sealed in the St. George Temple on October 24th, 2004. Kalven was about 11 months old. My aunt Marlene is in this picture with us!
Kalven is 1! Yay, eveerything he can do: So this is sad to me, I never wrote down the things he could do until 2005 which would have made him 2 years old. So sad I can't even remember!
Kalven is 2!!!!
Kalven ALWAYS made this face, everytime it was still so funny! Kalven was starting to go to nursery not by himself but starting, wow, can you think nursery and now my baby is 7?
*Kalven LOVED 4wheelers, if fact he was so spoiled that his grandpa and grandma Hafen bought him his OWN 4wheeler when he was 2. Crazy I know right? What is even more crazy is that Kalven could ride the 4wheeler by himself!
*When Kalven would wake up every morning he would say "Where's Joel" Kalven never called "Joel" "daddy ever" he was always joel.
Our cute Family picture!
Another fun cute family picture!
Just a couple cute pictures of him about 3ish!
Kalven is three! To this day he still makes that funny face! Kalven started going to preschool and LOVED it, he was always just ready to take on life and make friends. He doesn't have a care in the world. I always cried when I took him the first time, but he was always like."Bye mom" and that was it!
*It was funny Kalven use to call his sippie cup his "bun" haha, funny!
Kalven has been Darth Vadar for 3 years now! This last halloween(2010) I got two new costumes, hooray! Darth Vadar was pretty much falling apart!
Kalven is 4 and is happy! He had a transformer's birthday!
Kalven still loves preschool, and loves to be wild and crazy! He is a good boy and
Kalven took some dance classes and than he got to perform them at Lins, and a couple other places, it was so cute! I love that he is nothing like me and will get up in front of people and LOVE to perform, he is such a good dancer and will do great things!
Kalven was so excited for this christmas, when they called his name, he jumped up and went a running! What a sweet boy!
Kalven's preschool graduation and now off to Kindergarten!
Kalven finally wrote his name ALL BY HIMSELF when he was 5. I knew he could do it, but he would never show me and he finally did! Hooray!
Kalven in his uniform and ready to take on Kindergarten! This boy has gotten so big and I can't believe how fast they grow and that he is in K.
A cute one with brother and sister.
Fun Halloween
Kalven is 5! "Kalven told me now that I'm 5, I don't cry anymore!"
*We were in the car listening to some music and Kalven says, "Mom this is me and my girlfriends song."
* Kalven was playing this OLD MAN song and Kalven told Joel that was his song.
*We were in the car listening to some music and Kalven says, "Mom this is me and my girlfriends song."
* Kalven was playing this OLD MAN song and Kalven told Joel that was his song.
Kalven with his batman cake he wanted this year!
Kalven is always making funny faces, which is funny until I ask him if I can show anyone and than he gets mad! Which is funny? Child of mine, why can't I show anyone the funny faces you make?
Cute one of Kalven, we have a handsome kid!
Kalven is 6! Kalven said "Mom I want to call you Mom instead of mommy because I am getting bigger"
Kalven is always so thoughtful, one morning I went into the living room and Kalven said, "mom I wanted you to be happy so I cleaned this room for you" So sweet!
Kalven is always so thoughtful, one morning I went into the living room and Kalven said, "mom I wanted you to be happy so I cleaned this room for you" So sweet!
Kalven is in 1st grade, can you believe it? Its so weird to think he will be gone all day!
Kalven as darth vadar, Kody as a ninja, Joel as a scary ghost. Promise next year he will have different costumes since that was his third year! haha!
Kalven is 7! What fun it was for him to have a friend party. Although he wanted to invite one girl but we told him it was a "boys party only" So here are the boys left to right: Truman, Kalven, Gregor, Kayden, Preston, Ashton, Ethan, Luke!
Yes I know this is his 2nd Transformer birthday also, but I guess this is what happens when I let him choose what he wants! But Joel picked out the cake and did a good job!
Singing Happy Birthday to Kalven!
Julia loving the cake!
Time for presents, all the kids kept saying, "You are going to like my present the best" or "Which present do you like the most" Kalven would say okay I opened that one, now its Truman's turn or whoever it was. Pretty funny those boys!
Boys being boys! I realized that Kalven just isn't the only boy that is CRAZY, WILD, LOUD, he is a normal little boy and I have to remember BOYS WILL BE BOYS!!!!
Kalven with his good friend at school Truman!
Kalven with his friend Ethan!
How Fun to have a friend party, glad I get another year to prepare for one! Yay for Kalven, I love you little boy! I know your dad likes to call you "noodle" but I think you are just getting way to big for that! We love you so much, even when we go crazy! Love ya Kalven!











2 comments:
I can't believe he's 7!! How time flies....but what a handsome feller he is.
How fun! Happy birthday Kalven!
Post a Comment