Now that it is December 6th, I am finally posting Julia turning 3!!! I can't believe our little baby is three. She was unexpected and still to this day gives us a run for our money! So For those who don't know here is Julia's story. Kody was 10 months old, and when he was a wee smaller (can't remember quite how small) everyone would ask me if I was baby hungry and I said, "I would think about having another baby about when Kody was 10 months old and could walk" HAHA, well never say never or I think! Because Kody was 10 months old and he was walking when I got pregnant with Julia. We were safe the entire time, she was just suppose to come. But did I have my freak out moments! :)
Here is Daddy with Julia Pearl, Julia named after my mom Julie and Pearl after my grandma.
Mommy with Julia. Julia was 7 lbs 6 ozs, finally a small little baby! I think my fat went to my boys and with Julia all my fat went to my body, I don't know which is worse! HA!
Julia on her first Christmas!
Julia about 8 months old, so sweet. Joel ALWAYS wrote poems about Julia I LOVED them and was always telling him to repeat them. So here are a few,
* Julia Julia Julia Pearl, you are my precious little girl I Love to see your pretty eyes, but I don't want you to see any guys!
* Julia Pearl your the sweetest girl the sweetest one in the world!
*Julia Pearl who is a girl I think she will like to dance and twirl when she grows up her hair will curl!
Julia is 1!!!! I couldn't believe she was one already, time does fly! My funny cake isn't very pretty but oh well.
*Julia started to walk at 11 months old
* Julia loves baby dolls and trys to talk with them
*She will scream if she wants something
*She started to be scared of dogs
More of the cake
Yum Yum
Julia a cute bunny for Halloween!
Trying to figure out who Santa is!
How in the world could this be comfortable? But here she is laying on the water bottles! Funny!
Julia loving on a puppy backpack, she LOVED this thing, and never wanted to take it off
Julia making messes
This is SO precious to me, this is my grandma Hafen, the one Julia was named after, she is reading Julia a book, SO SWEET!!!!
Daddy and Julia!
Julia getting into things!
Once again? Really, How can you fit into that chair? funny?
Kalven loving on his sister!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this (tmes a million) picture! She is so cute!
Trying to do everything her brothers do with tools!
Julia a cute Tinkerbell for Halloween!
Julia is 2!!! She got a Dora bike for her birthday!
Julia eating her yummy cake!
Julia loving her baby dolls!
Julia is 3!!!! She got a barbie airplane from grandma and grandpa and LOVES it!
Can you see how much she loves her barbie dolls!
So I was really bad this year and didn't even make her a cake, she ate TONS of Kalven's cake and didn't even care so that counts right? She is the funniest little girl and will always say something to keep you on your toes. She wants anything and everything that is on t.v. She acts and sounds just like Kalven, half of the time I can't even tell who is who. She is so loving and sweet in the morning and will give you hugs and kisses! She will go running through the house and I will yell "I love you" and she will yell "I love you too" She is just the sweetest thing and just so pretty we are so grateful to have her in our home! How we love our Julia pearl!

2 comments:
Oh, she's such a doll!
She is soooooooooo cute!!! I love Barbies too!!!
Post a Comment