Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Parenting.... sigh!


As many of you, I hope that I am not alone in this?  The fun word "Parenting!" I have had a hard time lately just trying to manage kids, life, chores, and everything that goes along with having kids. So I found this book, and I am only halfway through it, but I think it has been so helpful. Its almost like you just need a refresher you know? 
So here is my little story for the day. Kody was asking Julia, if he could please have a turn?  I said Kody that was so nice of you to say please. Kody said "That's because you are a good teacher and taught me to say please!"  Aww, so sweet that child of mine, to tell me that.  I was feeling so blah as a mom, and he brighten my day. Yay I have done something right, with my kids!!! :) Anyways that was my sweet tender moment today! 

2 comments:

Havelah said...

That really is sweet, I am glad that you posted this! I have so many days where I just feel bad for my kids because of how impatient or distracted I am. Thank goodness for the tender mercy moments that remind us how important and wonderful parenting is!

Tracy Beckett said...

You are such a cute mom, Kally! It was sure fun to see you last weekend. Thanks for your help and everything you did. Your kids are adorable!