Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our family

I have a notebook for each of our kids that I try to write memories down in or things they said.  I usually have pictures on the side of my blog too.  But this year I am going to mix it up a bit.  Try to write what I would in the kid's notebooks but on my blog, lets see how this will work. 

Joel and I have been married for 7 years, we are happily married, even though we have our "issues." Joel is great with the kids and ALWAYS happy go lucky, everyday I wish I was more happy go lucky and just went with the flow, instead of being the one that always says "NO"  Joel is amazing at building things, and he is so creative all the time!  I love him and he is my rock, he helps me when I need him too, and listens to me complain, even when he doesn't want too! I love you babe!

Kally: I'm a stay at home mom, who has 3 crazy kids.  They are good kids, but I am still learning that they are just KIDS and the running around and screaming will eventually fade and I might miss that, as of now, like I said still learning.  Every day is a challenge for me, to know how to manage kids and life and everything that goes with it.  "Children are good 95% of the time, focus on that 95%"


Kalven is our 7 year old and he is the funniest boy ever. He will keep you on your toes, but he definitely knows how to make you laugh. He is enjoying 1st. grade. Lately Kalven has been a very huggin' and kissin' boy! Kalven is a very good boy, wired-yes.... but he is really good at playing the violin.  We just signed him up for soccer and I think that will be great for him to get some energy out and have some attention on him!


Kody is 4 years old. He is enjoying preschool and is just loving to learn. He is learning to sign the whole alphabet. He is very caring and loving as well. Kody is always wanting to be a little daddy to everyone. Kody has his moments of craziness, I don't know if I am so fond of winter right now, I want them to go have fun and scream outside!!!! 

Julia is our 3 year old and is currently not wanting anything to do with potty training. She is a very sweet yet talk back girl. Girls just have WAY more mood swings than boys do! Julia is ALL girl. Mood swings, purses, shoes, hair done she loves the works.  She is very helpful, yet she likes to play being the little mommy also!  How our kids are just so crazy, yet sweet!  "I NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE EASY, JUST WORTH IT!!!!"

2 comments:

val said...

Kally, your blog looks fantastic! THese are great pics of your kids too. Great job on keeping it up!

Tracy Beckett said...

I love your post--it's like a journal! I need to write some things down myself... those are great pictures of everyone!