Friday, February 11, 2011

Library Cards!!!


 I just had to put this cute picture of Julia on, she is in love with her earings, braclets, necklaces, and rings! It is so blasted cute and funny. One day I showed her a little girl that had perced ears and asked her if she wanted earings and she said no, mommy because it will hurt!  How funny, and how in the world did she even know it went through your ear and that it would hurt!


Kalven was so excited when I got him his own library card, he kept saying, "I can't believe I have my own library card"



Julia just took one of the boys that hooks onto a keychain, she however calls it her credit card!

Kody with his library card, I never thought they would be so excited for a library card but it is like a new kind of responsibility too, they have to keep track of it and the books they get from the library! Anything that helps them learn is awesome to me! 

1 comment:

Tracy Beckett said...

Way to go--I love when kids are interested in books. Keep fueling that fire! And hilarious that Julia already likes credit cards! Such a cute little girlie girl with all her jewelry!