My sweet friend can flipping do EVERYTHING!!! She was nice and cute Julia's hair for me, look how long it was before!
Cute Jen and Julia, getting her haircut!
Snip Snip Snip!!!!
I thought Julia was so cute with her legs crossed!
Jen's little boy chase was so cute wearing Julia's pink flip flops, he loves any sandals whatsoever!
I THINK Julia is totally me here, but that is just my opinion!
The end result, Julia is sooo pretty and I LOVE her hair, it is just so fluffy and cute!
Cute picture of Kody and Julia! This was before Kody had his haircut!
Jen cutting Kody's hair! I need to take a picture of the end result!
Cute Kalven getting his haircut and closing his eyes, funny boy!
Kalven is a very thoughtful little boy, he came home from school and said,"It's Mrs. Clark's birthday tomorrow I want to get her some flowers and bring them to her for her birthday" So the next day before her class I brought a flower and a balloon to Kalven so he would give it to Mrs. Clark! He was so excited to be able to give it to her. Mrs. Clark was soo sweet and just loved it and Kalven! History is Kalven's favorite class too, so that makes it so much better too!

No comments:
Post a Comment