Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yes, yes we are CRAZY!!!!



Cute Chase with my brother Trace!



 YES we are in the hot tub!!!!  We are crazy, but the weather was perfect and I am SO excited for nice weather, especially when I NEED to turn on the air, instead of the heat!  Wahoo! Here is Kody, Julia, Taylor


I Love this face, uh do I really have to eat this?  Haha, Emma good thing Kalven ate it for you! :)




Cute Kalven and Emma hanging out by the fire, roasting some marshmallows!



Julia eating as MANY marshmallows as she possibly can!




So every Friday my parents and I take the kids to "Pirate Island Pizza!" The kids love it and think it is great, every short day, they say yay we get to go to Pirate Island Pizza tomorrow with gma and gpa!  It is just a tradition, somehow we have come up with and stuck with it!  But my good friend Jen and her three kids have been coming with us, and it has been so much fun!  My boys just love Chase and are always willing to help him, it is really sweet!  Also, I just love this picture it turned out sooooooo good!  Chase, Kalven, Kody!


Kalven taking a picture of Chase, me, Kodyboy!


For a while they stopped giving hats and tokens at pirate island, BUT they have started again, and the kids were having fun with them!  Here is cute Kalven! 


Cute Kody, isn't this just a TOTAL Joel face?


Julia with a sweet little smile!


Cute Emma!  She is only 1 month to the day away from Kalven's birthday, its fun to have them be so much alike and still get along so well.

Cute Taylor and Jen!  Taylor is only a couple weeks away from Kody's birthday and they get along sooo good and Taylor and Kody are just so sweet and thoughtful all the time!  Thanks to the Jen and her kids for hanging out with us, we have had a blast! Hope you guys have had one too!

No comments: