Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random Fun: February 2011



Julia is soo cute hiding under the passenger seat in the car!




This is sweet baby Chase, he just loves Kalven!  And me!  I love this picture with his cute little dirty face and even though he isn't looking at the camera! 




Kalven making a funny face, he is going to be sad tho', everytime he wants to make a FUNNY face but he doesn't want me to post it, well if thats the only picture I can get, than what to do?


 This cute girls were singing Tik Tok and having a ball! This is our friends two little girls, Emma and Taylor, it works perfectly because Emma is Kalven's age, and Taylor is Kody's age, so they have a lot of fun together!



Joel looking just like a glaring bad boy! haha, I'm not going to write what I am really thinking, heading up to the mountains!




We went up by Snow Canyon, and the pictures just don't do anything to how pretty it was up there, especially after it was raining!



We took the kids, and their friends to go see "Gnomeo & Juliet"  they seemed to like it okay, but it was a lot more adult like material!



Julia and cute Chase, look at that cheese! They both melt my heart!




Of course Joel is so Kalven!  Look at his funny face!  I hate pictures of me period!

Our cute friends, Chad and Jen!

1 comment:

Petersen's said...

Ha we look like we are some kind of polygamist family with all our kids and camping and all! Ha ha it's funny because we are in all of each others posts! We just have such a fun time together! :D