Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WHAT IN THE SNOW?!?!?!

I KNOW I SAY THIS EVERYTIME, BUT WE LOVE THE SNOW HERE!!!! EVEN IF IT IS SOOOOO LITTLE!!!!




Joel was SOOOOOOO HAPPY, seriously CRAZY HAPPY that we had snow, he had the kids get in some warm clothes (you know because we don't have snow clothes) Joel got his broom out and was pushing all the snow in a pile, and making a ball with his hand! Ha, he was a little kid again!
 

A closer look, I love how you can tell how hard it was snowing! Okay okay, I know not for Salt Lake, but for little old saint george!

 


Kalven having a hay day! The snowman is half built!




Kody is just watching, trying to decided if he wants to go and play in the snow!

 


Joel doing all the work, while the kids are just doing whatever!  HA!

 


Kody finally started to push a snowball!

 



Kalven is putting the snowman's head on!



Joel looks like he is thinking really hard, on what to do next?


Look at the snow come down!  Crazy!

 


Haha, our finished project, funny little looking snowman!  But at least ALL the kids had fun including Joel! You know he is the biggest kid of them all!

 

WE LOVE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: