Sunday, April 10, 2011

March 2011 Randomness!!!!


This is how me and my friend found Julia one night, it was funny because we were trying to be quiet and we couldn't find her, low n behold she is under Kody's bunkbed.
A different direction


Julia's cute hair, even though she looks like she is praying!
The front view!



Kody was sick for 6 days straight, no joke, with a fever and a sore throat, this is him finally feeling well enough to eat some crackers!

We LOVE Home Depot, and especially when there is a Home Depot Race Car!



Julia building her car!

All done, she is so happy and cute!


Kalven with his car!


Kody with his!
All three of the kids!
This was the guy who owned that Home Depot Race Car!  Doesn't he kind of look like Joel?


Julia after church, we couldn't find her church shoes so we let her wear her snow boats, which she LOVED and they even matched herdress!!!!

Julia chessing and that is the top part of her dress!

Usually every Sunday after church, someone wants to drive, and it was Kody's turn! Now that March is over, bring on April with birthdays, Easter and warm weather please!!!!

3 comments:

Campbell said...

Hahaha I love little Julia sleeping on the the bed. What a funny lady!
And how cute is she building things at Home Depot?! For cute!!

val said...

Dang, we miss some cool things to build at home Depot! I keep forgetting about that.. :( And I have to say, Kody eating those crackers.. what a cute face! All your kids are! LOve Julia's boots and sleeping under the bed!

Kitty said...

I am all of the sudden craving the kind of crackers Kody was eating. I once a again LOVE Julia's hair!!