Wednesday, April 20, 2011

FUN!!!

JOEL IS ONE HANDY MAN!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!



Here is a corner shelf he made, keep in mind that it is 8 feet tall, so this is the top of it!



This is the middle of the shelf!




This is the bottom of the shelf, I need to add something to the very bottom shelf!



I made this one extra large, so you can see how big it is! I LOVE it!



Joel also made me a sofa table, which I LOVE, he can build anything, I don't know how he posibly does it, but he does! I'm so glad too!



Fun with Chase!



My boys love Chase and always want him to come over, Julia likes Chase too, but they fight a lot more than my boys do! So here is just some cute pictures of them!









 Chase loves Kody, if you ask Chase what his name is he will say, "My name is Kody!"




IN-N-OUT


I guess they are giving hats away now at In-n-out burger, which the kids loved, also we love the food! Yum!


Kody with his hat on


We also love grandma Hafen! 



Random Fun!


Kody and Julia playing catch!

This is so funny, Kody got hit right in the penis ( I don't even know what word I am suppose to use) But Kody yells, "Ouch, I just got hit in the nuts!" Haha, it was funny, I just laughed and really, I have no idea who he heard it from, Joel and I don't say that, well not in front of the kids that is!!!

3 comments:

Campbell said...

Hmmm I thought I commented on Joel's AWESOMENESS!!!...maybe it was on facebook. But I can't believe you made those, Joel!!! YOU. ARE. AMAZING!!! Can you please share some of you handyness with your brother?! (just kidding Ben....hee hee)

val said...

Yes, these shelfs are so amazing! And, thanks for sharing your skills, Bro! And for taking us shopping to Krumpets to copy your cute things, Kally! And, I had to laugh at what Kody said, and that you didn't know which word to use. I wouldn't know either, but I just saw Nadja used the word, "goods" in a post about Ty in the bathtub.. funny!

Kitty said...

I LOVE the table that Joel made us!! One of the pictures of Chase made me think of Jaden Brown! I guess it was the face he made....