Kalven and Julia loved petting the animals.
Kalven is cute in this picture, He said, "Mom take a picture of me petting the donkey!" Little did he know he was petting the butt of the donkey! haha!
I was suprised and happy that Kody pet the animals, he is getting better about not being so shy.
Kalven and Kody on a little tractor ride, moments like these I love, they are having fun and getting along!
This is my friends girls and we just love them, they are both dolls! We took there girls around the carnival because the parents were both in charge of something going on.
Cute Julia, I loved her hair today!
Kalven being sweet and letting Julia ride with him!
Cute Kody and Taylor!
Another ride, my kids did not want to get off of this trailer thing!
Julia is not afraid and is ready to take on the world! She would just go to every game and play, she was as happy as she could be!
Trying it at golf!
Kalven got the most of the rings around the 2 liter bottles and he won one! He did a good job and talk about skill! He got rootbeer, which made his day!
Julia wanted her hair painted, so we got it painted!
It was cute! She loved it! Julia wants her hair painted all the time now its funny! Along with her fingernails and toenails!
Another cute picture!
Our good friend Chad did a live auction at Vista! I know he does it for his actual job, but he is awesome at it! It was fun to bid on a couple of baskets too! Thank you 194 Thank you! Typing it just doesn't do justice! I should have recorded a little bit of it! Anyways good job Chad!

2 comments:
Hahaha I love Julia's hair!!! hahaha
Looks like a really fun carnival thing. And I can't believe Kalven won! That's awesome!!! What a talented little feller.
That looks like a lot of fun!! Julia's hair was AWESOME!!
Post a Comment