Kody is 5!!!!
So I am going to tell you a little about Kody,
*He is the sweetest little boy and is constantly hugging people and telling his family that he loves us!
* If I am ever happy/sad or anything he gives me a love and makes me feel better
*He is my best little one to always remember to say his prayers
* He melts mommy's heart
*His church teacher came up and told me she just adored Kody and he was the cutest one in class and he would always answer questions and be so honest and sweet!
*His speech teacher was sad to see him go for the year because she just loved him!
*Kody's good (probably his best friend right now) Aaron. Aaron's dad Steve was in priesthood one Sunday and was teaching the lesson and said all this sweet stuff about Kody, when Joel came home and told me, I thought," How sweet, I love that Kody is so sweet, I don't even know how he became this way! What did I do different? LOL" But I will have Joel type in here what he said, I was amazed and thought it was awesome that he would include Kody in his talk!
Kody was so excited after he got out of Preschool because his teacher got him a little gift! It was a notebook and colored pencils, Kody loved it, he has been wanting to write down words a lot lately, so it was good!
Chase is our little guy that loves to go with us anywhere, which is fine because I adore that little boy and my kids love him too!
Kody is so flipppin cute! I love his smile!
This little, okay fine not so little boy melts my heart
Daddy and Julia! Cute!
Thought this was cute! I waited one day at Kalven's soccer practice and Kody and Julia both fell alseep!

2 comments:
I can't believe our little boys are growing up so fast. It seems like we were all just pregnant with those boys. Crazy!! I love the picture of Kody and Julie asleep in the car....hahaha so cute.
Kody, has a GREAT smile!! What a cutie! Is it just me, or is he turning more blond!?
Post a Comment