Kalven is 7 years old, so Joel thought he is about the age where he can start to mow the lawn, so Joel took him out and helped him and showed him what to do. Kalven did so good to mow the lawn, I was proud of him. Proud of Joel also, for having patience with him and teaching him all the things he needs to know.
Do you love Kalven's "M"= Monster hat?
LOVE this picture! What a good teaching moment! Yes I am being lame! But I love that he is telling him whatever he is telling him!
Off Kalven goes! Man our kids are just getting to big! It is unreal! Good Job Kalven and daddy!








1 comment:
That's cute of Joel! Kalven did really good! And poor little Julia's teeth makes me sad for her! Thanks for helping me with my toy room that really meant a lot! It was fun to "catch up"! Next time we do I promise to do it in a way more fun way than reorganizing! LOL :D
Post a Comment