Look at that HOLE in her tooth, by the time we made it back to the dentist 2 weeks later, it was huge!
This is Julia right before we went in, Her appointment wasn't until 12:45, so the night before I kept her up until midnight, she couldn't eat or drink anything after midnight. So than she slept until almost 11, and then I picked up Kody and took him to grandma's, and headed to the doctor, so it worked out fine, because she didn't really have time to ask me for food.
Julia is sooo CONVINCED she is going to turn into a mermaid, because she wants to be one when she grows up! So she was telling everyone, " see that red dot, that means I am turning into a mermaid."
Julia at the doctor, was so happy that she got a name tag! Can you tell? So it took the doctor about 45 minutes to fix her teeth, originally he thought she was going to need 4 caps on all her molars, but he did an x-ray and saw that the two molars on top were not as deep as he thought, so he capped the bottom two molars and filled the other 3 teeth with a filling, I think our children's dentist is so awesome, that he wouldn't just cap them because he wanted to make the money, he is such an awesome dentist!
Julia woke up after the surgery and talked and had lots of juice, on the way home, she kept trying to telling me things, but I couldn't really understand her and she would get mad because I didn't know what she was saying. She was pretty funny! Wish I could have recorded it! But at home she fell back to sleep. Julia is so sweet yet when they are so disoriented it is so sad.
Julia finally woke up and said her teeth hurt and she needed a band aid on them! So there she is with two band aids, funny girl!
Here is our baby girl! She is back to normal and the medicine wore off! Of course she wanted to eat mashed potatoes, one of her favorite things to eat it! But she was eating it like a dog, instead of getting a spoon!
Her one cap! What a brave girl we have! If she wasn't so brave, I wouldn't have been able to do this by myself, I would have bawled! Love her!









No comments:
Post a Comment