All of us in our Christmas hats! We love our Christmas hats! Its really the only time that I will wear one!
Kody got a SMURF looking one! It is blue just like his favorite color and he loved it!
Kalven got an ELF one and it was green, his favorite color, and he loved it. I loved the elf ears
Julia had a pretty princess crown one, but as I look at this picture, I need another picture because you can't see the crown, I just loved how she was smiling in this picture!
My sweet sister and daughter!
The Christmas Program
Julia as a pretty Angel!
Love this picture, Joel and Julia both look crazy happy!
I love Julia's smile! She was so excited to see Santa!
Julia got a Tangled game from Santa, and she said, But I don't have a leapster, I only have a ds". The next morning she got her very own purple leapster, who knew?
LOVE the next couple of pictures of Kalven, waiting for Santa to call his name! Cute kid!
Santa said, "KALVEN," he is so blasted cute, love his smile too!
Kalven got legos from Santa
Kody's turn! It's so funny all my kids smiled with their mouths closed this year!
Kody got legos too!
Trace wearing my Santa hat!
Julia is a doll! Love her boots!
Brooklyn, Julia, Kody
Trace being a good sport and sitting on Santa's lap!
Trenten
Kyle, he got a ps3 remote, and my mom was pretty funny and had him thinking he wasn't going to get a ps3, she said I thought you said you wanted one because Claudia had a playstation 3. haha, he was fooled the whole night and half of the next day!
Me and my hubby!
This is what Kalven wrote to Santa, it says "Dear Santa, I like your video, it was cool and I want to have an I pod touch." Okay so here is the story, in like Octoberish Kalven said he wanted an ipod touch and we kind of never said anything about it, but in like November Joel and I talked and decided Kalven was tooooo young for an ipod touch and told him he had to figure something else out what he wanted for Christmas from Santa, and he was fine with it, and than on Christmas Eve he wrote this note, and I am really not sure why he asked for an ipod touch again that night, but when Christmas morning came he was fine, so who knows! Okay second thing, we found this cool website that you would answer questions and it would have Santa talk to Kalven, so we made a video for each of the kids, it was cool to watch them as santa talked to them all!!
Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night!!!


























No comments:
Post a Comment