Kody is cute in his green mask! I am a super dude!
The kids were all loving glasses today, Kalven's is missing a shade!
I am the Shhhhhhhhhhh! haha, love this boy!
Julia just making a funny face to me!
Joel and his crazy sister Koriann! Cool picture tho'
Julia just loved Brielle!
The Ruuds, Memmotts, Campbell kids!
Kalven and Kody on the huge dinosaur! Brave boys we have!
These three boys were all born 2 months between each other. We miss Tyler Campbell he was in that mix of boys too, they live in Germany. But Brig, Kody, Gavin
Julia with her pretty little purple mask!
JOEL IS 28!!!
We went to dinner with Bobby and Brandie, Mom and Dad, and Kyle and Claudia. I kept thinking Joel was only going to be 27, I was wrong he is 28! Man we are old! :)
Bobby and Brandie
I like this picture, just a little better than the one below, but here we are, love birds!
See I look too pregnant for this picture! haha!
Kyle and Claudia, and of course I don't have a picture of my parents because they won't look at the camera long enough for me to snap a picture!
Joel blowing out his FAKE candles! Ya I was a gem, sorry hunny you didn't have any candles, the pregnancy was to far kicked in that I forgot everything all the time! haha, look at Kalven in the background! Blasted kid, will teach him not to put his fingers in his nose!
SNOW!!!!
Grandpa Hafen was so nice and brought the kids snow! The kids and all the neighbors however love it! Look how much he crammed in the truck!
Getting the snow out!
The kids so excited, I love Kalven and Julia's face so excited, Kody looks too cold, haha even though it was probably 60 something for the weather!

Kalven giving loves!
Julia's turn!
Kalven having a hayday throwing snow balls!
This was actually taken in November and I forgot all about it, but Joel is fun and always dresses up or does something cool when my twilight movies come out! This year Breaking Wind, haha I mean "Breaking Dawn" came out and this was Joel's VAMPIRE LOOK!!!!! Woot Woot! :)
The kids in their church clothes, Julia got that dress from her aunt Jennie and loves it!
GOODBYE 2011, HELLO 2012!


























1 comment:
I love that your dad brought home some snow for the kids. That's awesome!! :D
Post a Comment