So this is the first year that I have invited friends over for Julia to have an actual party. I think she was pretty excited. She went shopping for her bags that morning, and we put tiny nail polish,lipstick, a cup, a notebook, a pen in her party bags. Everything she loves! It turned out good.
Here is Julia helping me make the cupcakes....shhh don't tell daddy we snuck some cake mix.
At preschool she was suppose to wear pink, so we did PINK hair, PINK shirt, she had pink on her pants! She loved her hair! We also took some cupcakes to her school to share!
A close up of her pretty hair!
At Julia's party we did Pin the Crown game, and they all loved it!
Happy Birthday to you! Singing away!
Love her little smile she has
Blow those candles out! Did you make a wish?
Julia making faces while she is eating her cupcakes!
Haha, I love Kody and Taylor's face in this picture!
Julia got lots of fun things for her birthday! I was bummed because my camera was having issues that day, so I didn't end up getting very many.
This is what she chose when we went to Walmart, she was not going to leave without this Rapunzel doll, and she does love it. Wants to dress her and brush her hair and everything.
She was the special leader at school. Why she has 5 fingers up, I'm not sure! Happy Birthday Julia! We love you!














2 comments:
What a doll!!! Happy birthday, cute Julia. :D
So cute!! I wish I could come visit you guys in St. George. :)I love Julia's pink hair... she is so adorable.
Post a Comment