Here is my pretty little Julia all ready for her dance in the nutcracker! She had her hair pulled back in a cute bun, and we put some lipstick, mascara and eyeshadow on her. She was so beyond happy to put make-up on, she is a doll!
The back of Julia's hair, it was a cool donut thing that made her bun so perfect, I have never even seen anything like it, I need to learn more about girl's hair!
Julia was so excited she could barely sit to take a picture, she was jumping up and down!
Daddy and Julia!
Her is Julia in her cute pink tutu, oh she is a doll!
I wanted a picture of the bow in her hair, and Kody wanted to be in the picture so this is what we got!
Joel upgraded his phone so the boys now think that his old phone is his. They carry it around, listen to songs, show us things! This is exactly why they won't have their own phone for a long time, they are obsessed with it. Anyways this is what they did while we waited to watch Julia. She did a great job, I don't have any pictures of the performance but I do have a video of it, so if I remember I will put it on here.
So the next day, Julia wanted to put her own lipstick on, and she did a pretty good job for a 4 year old.









No comments:
Post a Comment