Thursday, April 19, 2012

Whats Been Going On In March..............

March Really? That is crazy!

This is Julia NOT wanting to give me a smile! Ha, can you tell?



Kody smiling with his front two teeth gone, another post soon to come about that!



Kalven giving me the really do I have to  smile look?


Sweet little Jazlyn!






It was Dr. Suess's birthday at school, so this is what Kody came home with! Cute!


Love the whiskers!


Julia is always wanting to wrap up her babies like Jazlyn!


Kalven's Dr. Suess's Birthday hat!

I am going to have to look at the actual hat to see exactly what it says!




This is probably one of our very first outings since I had Jazlyn, at lease all together as a family! It is some hard work, you kind of feel helpless when you have to watch everything, even if you are holding a baby!


Joel is always so good to help the kids!






Kody, haha notice he still has his whiskers on his face?


Sweet Julia!


Handsome husband of mine!


Cute little Jazlyn surviving home depot


After the kids got donebuilding the race cars, they got to watch them race! My kids would have sat there for hours, we could have left and came and got them later, they would have never even known!



All 3 kids! I was going to add Jazlyn , but by the  time I got the three kids, that was good enough!


Jazlyn's Baby Blessing
March 4th, 2012

 Here is our little family, I am going to write ages on here, because I know years down the road I won't remember and wont want to look! Joel-28, Kally-26, Kalven-8, Kody-5, Julia-4, Jazlyn- 6 weeks.


I put ALL of our pictures of just our family, because we didn't do a luncheon afterwards and I didn't take that many pictures! I am tired by number 4!










Pretty Jazlyn even if Julia is smothering her!





Here was Kalven's poster he made for school, he was "Star of the week" he did pretty good, I added the pictures he did the rest!



I know there is going to be tons of pictures of Jazlyn, but she is oh so precious and she changes so much I have to keep taking them!


Pretty Julia!


Crazy Julia!



So out of Kalven, Kody, Julia, Kody is by far the one who wants me involved at his school. Kalven and Julia I don't think could careless. So because I wasn't at his Valentines Day party, I decided to make this St. Patricks Day thing that I saw on Pinterest. Am I crazy? Why yes, yes I am! :)


Kody smiling so cutely, and was so awesome because he helped me a ton with his school treat!


 Kody holding his treats, getting ready to go to school


I know Jazlyn isn't looking at me, but for whatever reason, I love this picture!






Kalven will probably be mad when he gets older and sees that I put this in here, but I thought it was so blasted cute! He knows these twin girls named Jolie and Kalli, how awesome is that? Well Jolie wrote this note for Kalven and drew him a picture! Cute to be in 2nd grade and pretend to not like girls!!!!



 Julia tried to hula hoop one time and nailed it! We were so proud of her and it amazes me she is 4 and can do this! I love my camera it will take 8 pictures in a row, so you can see her actually hula hooping!









Kalven tried it and he could do it too, they all thought it was cool they could hula hoop! Go Kalven!




Can you tell they love Jazlyn?



Goodbye Hair....


Let's face it, once my boys hair gets too long to do, its gone! It was long past due for a haircut! My boy did really good this time and was actually happy about me cutting their hair!



HAHA, even though Kalven doesn't look happy! I bribed them with a 1.00 and they were fine with that.



Kody's turn!


One of  Jazlyn's funny faces! HAHA!

 I love these pictures, man this girl melts my heart and her eyes are just so pretty!







The next few are just a bunch of random pictures we took one day! How we love our kids!










1 comment:

Campbell said...

Did I miss what happened to little Kody's teeth?? Did he knock them out like Ty did? Your kids are so cute and getting huge! Love you guys!
Ben