*You will notice tons of pictures of Kalven, Kody, Julia all separate and I wanted to take a picture every day for the whole year, and it worked up until mid February and I haven't done it since, I can't really tell my days apart anymore since I had Jazlyn! Anyways this is a LONG post!
Julia and Jazlyn, so tiny and precious, all the kids want to hold her and kiss her, which you will see lots of pictures of them doing so.
Kody and Jazlyn before school.
Kody is loving holding his baby sister Jazlyn, notice he has a nice little arm rest!
Kissing his baby sister!
So cute, but so bright mom!
We got balloons from a couple of people and my mom got me the cute yard sign, so it was cute!
Daddy helping Kody hold Jazlyn
Little Jazlyn loves her binky!
Love this, even though the hat is covering her eyes!
Love her little foot!
Kalven and Kody being nice and helping each other color.
We found a random frog in our backyard, I think this thing lives in our backyard, we see it from time to time.
Cute little Jazlyn with her hat on!
Julia Thomas, Kalven, daddy. Jennie and her boys came to visit and my kids will not leave them alone because they love them so much!
My ward gave me this sign, we love it, very cute and creative!
Julia thought she was amazing because she can get that medicine thing to stick to her arm.
Aunt Jennie with my kids! So cute!
Aunt Jennie with Jazlyn
I love her in yellow!
Julia and Thomas holding Jazlyn
Jazy is in awe of Julia all the time and likes to look at her.
Julia loves her baby sister too!
Daddy having tummy time with Jazy!
Trace turned 17 on January 27th, the cake is suppose to say "Trace" can you see it? Me either!
Trace was nice and let Julia help him blow out the candles
The kids are always trying to help me feed Jazlyn
Grandma and Grandpa Campbell finally came over to visit, they were in California with Tiff and then they were sick, so Jazy was a couple of weeks old before they got to meet her!
My four kids together
Julia's pretty hair
Julia drew this picture, at first it was a picture of her and her boyfriend and I said why don't you draw a picture of your family, and so she did! She is a funny little girl!
Kalven came home one day from school with a digestive system he drew, it was funny and cute!
Jazlyn is a screamer, that is forsure!
Daddy doing good and juggling two kids! Joel is way stronger than me, there is no way I could do this!
Kody was making some Valentines for us, here is one. It says "From Kody to mom and daddy, mom I love you mommy! He is so very sweet!
Jazy has plenty of different looks!
The screaming one!
Jazy in her cute little hat! How I love her!
I love when she looks so big and wide awake! Precious little girl!
Daddy thinks Jazy is a toy as you will notice in the next couple of pictures!
Kalven doing so good to help feed Jazy if I need him too, even if he is watching tv at the same time.
I love this shirt, it says "Little sister" and love her skinny jeans!
Every Friday we try to have movie night and here is Joel trying to juggle the kids!
Kody going solo on the couch.
Julia was cute one day and asked Joel if he would do her hair, so here is Joel trying to attempt to do her hair. I kept asking him if he wanted pointers or anything and he said he wanted to try and was fine.
He did fine and she got pigtails and she loved it!
The back of her hair
Precious little Julia!
Joel took the kids to Star Nursery and they all got to pick out a flower, they love to do this.
haha, this is funny, little jazzy is flipping off the camera!
This was the FIRST picture I got of Jazlyn smiling, she smiles all the time I just couldn't ever catch it on the camera. But I left her on my bed and went to check on her and she was smiling up a storm, so I snapped some pictures! How I love when she smiles!
These two fight like no other, but when they want to be friends they can be, Kody asked Julia if he could help her put on her lipstick, it was funny, Julia was nice and let him!
Jazy trying out her boppy for the first time, she didn't like it for too long though
Julia has a sore, which doesn't really say much because it could be a dot of red and she is crying for a bandaid, she is such a girl!




























































































































1 comment:
Such cute kids!!!
Post a Comment