Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fun In April!!!


Julia is obsessed with braids right now, and so here is her pretty pigtail braids!


Cute Rendon and Kody hanging out by the fire.


This little boy has the most gorgeous eyes! They are so blasted sweet!


Crazy daughter





Haha, I wondered if Debbie knows we took this picture?




Can you tell who was taking all the pictures "Joel" because they are all pictures of the fire!!!


What a cute picture with Debbie and Rendon







Easter Egg Hunt At Jolley's!!!

 



This was the cutest picture I was asking for a picture and Rendon just keep walking to the camera! Cute little dude!





My cute twiners, I think thats what I am going to start calling them! Twiners!

I LOVE this picture of Kalven!


The Jolley's always do an AMAZING AMAZING job for the Easter Egg Hunt each year, the kids love it and they always get a TON of stuff!




Joel managing Jazlyn!

 

Our three kiddos!


Jazlyn where did you go?


Ha, a family picture, well kind of!!!

 

Julia loved her doll that she got!


Dome Depot(haha, we watch the Simpsons too much)


Julia is so funny she does not like anything that is loud, unless she is being the loud one. But hammers, compressors, anything loud she just covers her ears

Kalven building his and being such a big boy and doing it himself

 

Jaden joining the fun!

Sweet little Jazlyn and her gorgeous dark blue eyes!



Joel was being awesome and helping Caysen build his.

What? Now I am going to be mad!

Cute Caysen

Easter Egg Hunt At Grandpa & Grandma  Hafen's

All the grand kids coming down the stairs, youngest to oldest!

Kalven using his spiderman skills and climbing up on the wall to get an egg

 

I can't remember what I was telling Julia but don't you just love her snotty attitude? haha, not me!


My sister Jennie is AMAZING!!! She is always helping me with my kids and just takes control and is so awesome and it is so easy when she is in utah to help me! Thanks for being my kiddo's second mother! They need a nice one! :)


Julia still pouting!

Now Brooklyn is joining in.


My brother Kyle, come on where is the smile?


All the grand kids! Alliyah, Trenten, Thomas holding Jazlyn, Kalven, Caysen, Brooklyn, Julia, Kody, Tyler.

So this was one of Jazlyn really bad Colic days! She had screamed for a while, didn't want a bottle or binky finally I was so tired of holding her I laid her on my lap and she was out? Crazy, but of course it only worked one time!!!


Kody mowing the lawn, haha, don't you love that he can't even see over the handle? He did a good job for his first time





Kalven being in charge of the BBQ, I think he did pretty good, he flipped the hamburgers and  the hot dogs! Yay, Kalven!

No comments: