Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jazlyn In May: 4 Months Old


Jazlyn sitting in the bumbo chair, she loves that turtle and she just attacks it especially when it starts to sing!


Jazzy loves the dew! I really think it is the brightness of the cans and that it is cold, she likes to suck on them!




Look at all that slobber! Gross! Good thing we rinse it off before we drink it!

I call Jazlyn my little sack of potatoes because I am always holding her like this!


Jazzy's first time in the pool, at first I dont know if she liked it


but she seemed okay and eventually started kicking and splashing



Love this of Kalven!



My cute baby with grandma!


WHAT? NO WAY? CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS???? Jazzy fell asleep! What in the??? The reason it is all in caps is because she just doesn't randomly fall asleep, she will scream for an hour or more and want to be held in the same way every night! Joel and I were amazed! She slept for a good hour!

I even moved her and she still stayed asleep! I was in disbelief, I thought this is crazy!


Kody did good this year and went on the slide ALL by myself, we just told him it was up to him, I was so happy though because he is just a worried little boy!



Kalven's turn! I love his hands! He is hilarious!



Check out his feet as he went into the pool!


Okay so we got her out of the pool and I thought crap she is going to start screaming, NOPE!!! She fell asleep again on Joel, we were like NO WAY! What is this? Whos baby is this? It was crazy! I told Joel I will go swimming every night if it stops her from screaming!!!

No comments: