
I'm trying to get Jazzy to sit up so I surrounded her with toys and pillows but she doesn't like to sit there by herself for very long, this was about 4 months old, and by the week she could sit by herself, she still falls but I am usually right by her.
Jazlyn in the jumper, anything to keep her happy! The kids think she wants to get dressed up and wear things!
These are cute of Jazzy and daddy (even tho joel has his eyes closed), and Kalven peeking in the midde.
Love both of Jazzy and Joels face!
First time eating rice cereal! I don't know if she liked it, but like my big spoon, its been so long I need to buy baby spoons again!
Jazzy loves her tounge, she smacks it, sticks it out, it is so blasted cute! I love her purple bow too!
Love this girls blue eyes!!!
We went from giving her rice cereal to a popcisle, which would you chose? She grabbed the popsicle and just shoved it into her mouth! It was funny!
I can't remember why she was screaming? I think Trace or someone tried to talk to her and she just started to scream!
















No comments:
Post a Comment