Julia getting ready for her Preschool graduation! Grandma Hafen bought her this pretty purple dress and she was so excited!!
I love how she is holding her dress like that, she just did it on her own!
Some of the kids, I think it went Easton, Kennedy, Julia
Doing some signing with the songs they were singing!
Mrs. Trudy said Julia wants to be what when she grows up and Julia said A mermaid!!! So all the kids after her were saying they wanted to be a mermaid too!
Julia and Mrs. Trudy. Julia was so sad when I told her she was going to go to another preschool because she just loved Mrs. Trudy! But since Julia can't go into Kindergarten this next year I am just going to put her in the same preschool again, she is so excited!
All the kdis in her class, Easton, Kennedy, Cheyenne, Julia, Ashton, Mary,








No comments:
Post a Comment