Friday, May 4, 2012

Kody Playing Soccer

GO YELLOW BOMBERS GO!!!!
Kody's first year playing

Whenever I tell stories it seems so long, sorry! Okay so this is Kody's first year playing soccer and well you know he has anxiety about trying anything new so they couldn't find a coach for his team, so me being "CRAZY" decided I would do it, what? Are you serious? Is probably what you are thinking huh? Yes well me too, Jazlyn was 10 weeks old, I wasn't getting any sleep, I was already crazy I figured what the heck? But the more I thought about it the more it was easier for me to do it, because I knew Kody would have SUCH A HARD TIME if I didn't do this for him. I didn't want to do it but, but my sweet little boy was just jumping up and down that I was his coach, and guess what? No anxiety, no worry, and he had a BLAST the whole time he played. I am proud of him for that, because I know anxiety is such a hard thing to deal with and he has to go through it every day. So yes I am crazy but at the time it seemed like the right thing to do.



Haha, love this kick!


Pretty Julia, always wants her hair so pretty and to wear dresses!


Jazlyn sleeping away the game.



Going after the ball





I love the next couple of pictures because he just has the coolest kick.








What are you doing Kody?





The soccer cake.


The Yellow Bombers, Kally, Jaden, Rylan, Nathan, Bryce, 2nd row: Cameron, Kody, Braxton, Rachel. Okay so here is another story about the other coach, I needed someone to help me coach, it was so hard to do it by myself and try to get the kids to listen, so I asked some of the moms and they all said no, well this one mom had twin boys on the team, so she had asked me if I had any experience or taken any classes to be a coach, I told her no, I just played when I was a teenager and enjoyed it. So she said well I will take over and you just handle the subbing in and out of kids. I said okay and the more I got thinking the more I got irritated with the situation, obviously I felt like I didn't do a good enough job and she thought she could do better, so I was really bothered by it, I'm not sure if it was how she told me or what? But I just told her the next game that her husband could be in charge of the subbing because I wasn't going to do it. So I got over my little fit and realized Kody is having fun and that is all that matters. Hooray for soccer!!!! :)

No comments: