WOW! Joel and I have been married for 9 years! It does not even seem like it at all. This year had been one of our hardest year since we have been married but it has also been really good too. In January I felt exteremely close to Joel, we had been through a lot and he was just amazing, and as the months went by and Jazzy screamed all the time and had colic bad and was not happy AT ALL!!!! Joel and I just kept getting farther away, we would say things to make it worse and it was just difficult to manage, now that she has gotten better, it has been easier to manage our relationship, we would have to try a lot and apologize a lot to each other, but we have gotten TONS better again! It is nice to be happy! So a week or so before our anniversary, I had been having a really hard week and I just have tons of emotions from having Jazlyn and it seems like my emotions are still from being prego, when does it go away? Anyways he bought my roses and wrote me a card, and it was so beyond sweet and I just needed it, So on our anniversary we left Kalven, Kody, Julia at my moms house, and took Jazlyn with us to the mall, we got a few things for us and than headed to dinner, we left Jazlyn with my mom for dinner but she was screaming (because she only wants me and she recongizes everyone) she would cry if my mom held her but she was fine if Kalven was holding her. So she had cried off and on so I ran to my moms and grabbed her, and she was fine just happy to see Joel and I. So it was a good night and well needed we havent really done anything since we had jazlyn because I was tired or she would scream and it was just difficult to even make it out of the house. Its so funny to see how we dated, when we got married, how we have survived. Somehow Joel and I do really good with craziness, lol, just not a screaming baby! But we have grown so much and have gotten closer and really just feel so comfortable that we just end up becoming more high maintence with each other. I think I probably love Joel more now than ever, I dont mean that rude at all,but like that song, I didnt know I could love you more? Joel is such a kind lovely person and he is so beyond easy going, I love that about him, I love that he can do anything, build anything, create things, challenges himself, loves me unconditionally even with all my faults and everything else. He loves our kids more than anything, even if he spoils julia wayyy to much! Thanks for loving me for me, the good and the bad! Happy nine years and looking forward to many more!
June 6th, 2003
June 6th, 2012




No comments:
Post a Comment