Sunday, July 15, 2012

Trip To Panguitch

Panguitch Lake

Joel and I have talked and we agreed that for the first year of Jazlyn's life I was going to stay in St. George, Jazzy already got an ear infection at 6 weeks old and it lasted two months, when Julia was a baby she got one at 6 weeks and EVERYTIME we would leave town because her ears were not fully developed until a year old. So I was worried the same thing would happen with Jazlyn, also because she has had colic so bad and would just scream hours on end and sleep in her swing, it is just easier if I stay home with her. So Joel took Kalven and Kody and went to Panguitch Lake and went camping with my dad and Trace for 4 days!

The hike they went on


 Kalven being a running man!




Check out Kody in his cool sunglasses!








I wasn't there but I could just hear this, come on Kalven lets see if we can make it to the top? Trace would say!




Kalven I think was like okay this is good, time to come back down!






Love this with Grandpa Hafen and Kody! So precious to me!


The waves were a splashing!


Cool picture of a seagull


Everytime we go camping Joel carves and he loves it, so here is his foot!


Painted red


Love that Kody has a knife, what to do, what to do.

No comments: