August 13th, 2012
Kody on his first day of 1st grade! All I can say is WHAT? I have a 1st grader, it is so nice because it will be all day, so sick of picking up mid-day, but crazy to think every year they get bigger and older.
Kalven on his first day of 3rd grade! It amazes me this kid is in 3rd grade! Crazy! I can't even believe this and I remember when he was asking for his "bun"(that's what he called his sippie cup)
Our cute boys!
Notice none of there faces stay the same
Kalven knew a couple of his teachers from the year before so he was completely fine and he is just go with it type of kid anyways so he was good! So crazy to think he is in 3rd grade though! He is so the type of kid that doesn't want you to show him any type of affection in public. It is funny, but some days I just want him to hold his mom's hand or give me a kiss!
Kody was EXCITED for school and he met his homeroom teacher the last day of school, last year so I thought that was an awesome idea and helped him with school. I told him I would stay as long as he needed me to, so I stayed about 30 minutes and told him I had to take Joel back to work and asked him if I could bring him a cookie/donut at lunch, and Kody said, "Can I have both?" I laughed and said no just one, he said "Okay, I want a donut!"
So here we are for lunch, the kids were so excited because they got that donut!
Here is Julia taggin' along with mommy to visit the boys at lunch.
Kody especially wanted white frosting with white sprinkles. He was so happy. So after lunch they line up and there teacher comes to get them and walks them back to class and he kind of clinged to me but I said give me a kiss and go with your class and I will pick you up after school.
The boys lovin' their donuts!
Kody is so excited because I told him when he went into first grade he could make his own peanut butter sandwiches, so he is being a big boy!
Julia on her first day of Preschool, she wanted pigtail braids and of course she had to have her baby doll too. Its just crazy because it seems like Julia should be much older than 4.
She is such a pretty thing isn't she?















No comments:
Post a Comment