Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fun With Aunt Jennie

 
So Jazlyn is 8 months 1 week old here and this is her FIRST trip!  Yes I know I am weird, but when Julia was a baby and ANYTIME we left town she got an ear infection until she was about one years old. Jazlyn got an ear infection at 6 week and lasted until she was 2 months old. That was hell, so I refused to go anywhere, But the kids were missing my sister and I wanted to leave st. george because I was feeling depressed, so off we went!!! It is SO much harder to have things packed and clean the house, I finally just left the house the way it was and said forget it. It was hard just to leave!



 
Playing with her toys, she did pretty good she slept like an hour and a half and played the rest of the way. She HATES the car seat but I was surprised she did so well! On the way home all the kids slept the whole way, except Julia of course.

 
Kody was so excited to see aunt Jennie

 
Julia.

 
Kalven showing off his glasses and holding Jazlyn

 
Cute Thomas, what are you doing?

Julia brought her tea party set and nail polish so her and Jennie could have a party and paint nails.






 
Cute Thomas, you always have your eyes closed!




 
 
Jazlyn loving aunt Jennie! Jennie loving on Jazlyn the last time she saw Jazlyn was 2 months ago.





 
This was by far the coolest park and the kids didn't want to leave.

 
We decided that we wanted to go down the strip, see the water show at the Bellagio, go to M'n'M world, the kids really wanted to see the pyramid. So here is this tree that is really cool at the Bellagio. It talked and everything.
 
 
 
There was glass leaves above them, it was really cool.
 
 
 
 
This was the coolest tree, it was a water tree. It was really neat.
 
 
 
This was a really good picture. Kalven, Kody, Julia, Tyler is smiling, Thomas!
 
 
 
 
They had the coolest things at the Bellagio.




 
So this was in a shopping mall when we were walking down the strip. they were really neat!


 
Those cube things were ice.



 
These people really took a lot of time and money on all this stuff that was here, it was pretty cool. Cute Joel and Julia.
 
All the kids loved this tornado water things, they were cool.
 


 
These stairs were cool also, all stained glass.


Next we made our way to M'n'M world Kody making a growling face!

 
Here we are having a potty break and behind Julia there is an emergency exit door, and she opened it and the alarm went off!It was so funny she was so scared.


 
Kody had to take a picture with Spiderman. People just dress up like characters and take pictures with people. its crazy, I bet they make sooo much money. This guy said spiderman gets tips for pictures, it really made us not want to give him any tips, which I don't think we did. I was proud of Kody he is getting better about not being so shy and scared.
 
 
What? Bumblebee and Optmus Prime, so here is another picture we took.

 
 
 
So we finally made it to the pyramid. I don't even think the kids cared, at this point they were so tired they just wanted to go home and stop walking.

 
 Jazlyn passed out!!! She doesn't ever just fall asleep. We were so tired it probably took us at lease a couple of hours walking there, sight seeing things, and so on the way back we were freaking out it would take that long the kids were crying because they were hungry. We tried to get a limo to give us a ride back but said it would be $125 at first and than he said $80. We thought screw it we will just walk. We stopped and got the kids some ice cream to help them be happy and the walk back wasn't bad at all. We thought there real quick and we survived! What a long night but it was fun!


 
 
 
 
 Jennie is so nice and lets the kids help her make food all the time, so Julia is helping her make pancakes.


 
 
So everyday we would pack an ice chest because it was still so hot and Jazlyn would play in it, she loves ice!
 

 
 
 
The next day we took the kids to the farm.
 
 
 
The farm just had a lot of cool animals and fresh jam. We didn't take pictures of anything else.


 
Next we took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch. They loved it and the slides were so cool and HUGE

 
The kids didn't want to stop.

 
My cute kids!

 
Jazlyn is so blasted cute!


 
See how HUGE this was? I think thats Kody going up the middle


 
My kids like spinning rides, me not so much. But it was so funny to see how fast they were spinning.


 
Tyler and Julia were loving the spinning ride also.





 
Ty had a blast going down the slide too.



 
Jazlyn on a pumpkin and Julia.

 
She didn't really like it much

 
Ty hanging out at the bottom of the slide.



IT is difficult to try to get 4 kids to smile, I tell you what?






 
They all got to take there own pictures.

 
Kody just did this pose  on his own, it was cute. He is a stud!





 
They each took turns sitting in the stroller





 
It was a blast and the kids didn't want to leave.
 
 
 

 
Look at my hot husband, woot woot! Love him! So today we went to the dinosaur park.


 
See all the geese and duck, they are following us because we have food.

 
There was so many turtles it was so cool, this one is baking!



 
The turtles would come right to the edge, Joel got one out of the water, I love Jazlyn's face.



 
The kids checking out the turtle.


 
So  here is the kids playing on the playground

 
Cute Thomas, you have your eyes shut again!

 
I love this girl!
 




 
This is funny, Kody is trying to help Ty up and Kalven and Thomas are just in there own little world.

 
Tyler, don't you know the floor is disgusting?

 
So for the last two days we got the kids slurpee's, and they all asked what they were, I said a delicious drink. So needless to say they loved them.




After that we packed our bags and headed home, the kids were sad and we didn't even leave Jennie's house and they were already asking when we were going to come back to visit Aunt Jennie. It is always such a blast and she does so many cute and fun things with the kids. It is always easier for me because she will just take charge and help me with whatever I need. I am so grateful for my sister and so glad we are so close, I love you Jennie!

No comments: