Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fun In August & September!


 
Joel took Kody to the fair and he won a goldfish! He was so happy he tried to win one last year but didn't get it! He is beyond thrilled.

 
It rained a lot and look how pretty our rainbow is in our backyard! Love it!


 
So Joel found a tranchula, and decided he wanted to keep it, I am fine to look at it but if it comes out of the cage I freak out!

 
Can you tell Julia liked the spider?
 
 
So I went and helped my parents for like 5 hours and Verlayne kept ALL the kids, including Jazlyn, which is a big deal because she doesn't ever want to stay with anyone, but she was completely fine and didn't cry once! I was so proud of Jazlyn, and I was so happy she did so good. Verlayne was so sweet to watch all of our crazy kids for 5 hours, we took her and Chad to Panda Express for dinner that night!
 
 

 
Kalven had pack meeting one night and he had to build a boat than race it, here is his boat!

 
The race begins!

 
Your mouth would be so tired after all of that.


 
Go Kalven, Go!




 
He won, he had fun doing it!



 
He got to race it twice, but the other side wasn't very good, I don't think it had enough room to go, every ones kept getting stuck in it.


 
Good job Kalven, glad you had fun!

This is one of Julia's outfits she picked out for school, I have reached that point in preschool that I honestly don't care what she wears, might be a bad thing but it is easier for me and not a fight!


 
We did a camp out at my friends house and the kids had fun.



 
She is so precious

 
Kalven with Jazlyn she is chowing down on a marshmallow, Emma, Taylor

 
Of course we have to have a FIRE!!! Joel is just as bad as the kids!
 

Julia and Chase, so Joel told a bunch of stories and the kids all slept in the tent in the backyard, they had fun!
 


 
Kody lost his bottom tooth and he just happens to be flipping us off!

 
We took the kids to the rodeo, Trace came with us, they had tons of fun, I didn't take any other pictures because they are to blurry and Kody took most of them.
 
 

No comments: