Friday, September 7, 2012

Fun With The Campbell Family

 
We went to dinner for Chad's birthday at La Frontera. It was the best mexican food and they had the MOST delicious HOT chips. It was so good. It was so nice because we could leave the other kids with Karissa, and just take Jazlyn with us. It was so nice!  Cute Chad and Verlayne

 
Cute Val and Kory!


 
The whole gang, in St. George anyways!

 
After, we went back to Val's and she made an eclair cake and it was DELISH!

 
A couple of days later we went to Chad and Verlayne's for a campfire, yes it was hot and what were we thinking? But it wasn't too bad weather wise and the kids had a BLAST!

 
Jazzy trying her first Cheetos!

 
This boy can hula hoop!
 

 
I love Julia in her dress and boots hula hoopin' away!

 I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture, Joel is such a good daddy and Jazlyn just loves him.

 
Look how cute this two are, they always melt my heart because they have been together for 40 years and Chad still just adores Verlayne, it is so beyond sweet! I love it!

 
The kids, Kalven, Kody, Gavin, Mathew, had a BLAST throwing in pine cones they had boxes and boxes full of them, they cleaned out Chad's backyard.

 
Blasted Julia is so cute! Joel is in trouble when she is a teenager!

 
Sister Verlayne Campbell is serving a part-time mission here in St. George, I am not sure exactly what she is doing but something with records until the tabernacle, she was so happy and just glowing. I just admire Verlayne so much, I think she is an amazing mother and I think she did so good with all 12 of her kids, I have no idea how she stayed sane and kept going. I only have 4 and I am exhausted ALL the time. Not only that but I don't know what she did with Joel but he is just so care-free  and easy going. He is really sweet and very respectful. I am just so blessed I got Joel as my husband, he is truly awesome and I love him! Granted, he doesn't always do the dishes but yet he is a guy! :) I'm just so grateful I have such a wonderful mother-in-law. I love ya Verlayne! 

No comments: